Celebrating Individual Success
Queen’s Croft governors, staff, parents and stakeholders collaborate to develop educational attainment, social and communication skills and emotional resilience in every individual student with a view to supporting their lifelong inclusion in wider society.
- Students of Queen’s Croft will feel safe at school and secure in being able to discover and explore their individual ambitions and interests both inside and outside of their school environment
- Students at Queen’s Croft will be offered an education where delivery is of the highest standard and appropriately nurtures, supports and challenges their social, educational and personal development
- Students at Queen’s Croft will be helped to develop a transferable toolkit of skills and offered appropriate opportunities to support their transition into wider society
- The Queen’s Croft community celebrates individual success by ensuring that everyone has their voice, contributions and achievements fully recognised and fairly rewarded
- KINDNESS: Every member of the Queen’s Croft community demonstrate kindness, compassion and consideration in every action and interaction
- INCLUSION: The school environment, every activity and every project is designed to be fully inclusive
- RESPECT: We demonstrate respect for other people, organisations and the environment in everything we do
- COMMUNITY: We will demonstrate meaningful interactions to show that Queen’s Croft High School is influential and at the heart of the local community
- LEARNING: We offer exceptional learning opportunities through our teaching, pastoral and enrichment practice to support our students in achieving their full potential
- SUCCESS: We recognise success in the students’ experience of Queen’s Croft High School and in their individual destinations including further education, work, family life and social context.
Queen's Croft High School
Birmingham Road, Lichfield,
Staffordshire WS13 6PJ
Call us on