Celebrating Individual Success
We strive to be a Community of Excellence developing students’ educational, emotional, social and communication skills that supports their lifelong inclusion in a changing society.
- Create a safe and secure environment in which students are happy and supported, where they want to creatively explore their individual interests and are able to share their interests with others
- Provide students with the highest possible standard of education that appropriately challenges, nurtures and supports their development
- Provide rich and accessible activities beyond the classroom, including outdoor education, sporting opportunities, residential visits and overseas trips
- Ensure all members of the school community have their contributions recognised and are fairly rewarded.
- Show a genuine commitment to developing the skills and specialisms of all staff, governors and partners.
- CARE: members of the Queen’s Croft community demonstrate kindness in their actions and interactions
- INCLUSION: members of the Queen’s Croft community are valued and activities are designed to be as inclusive as possible
- RESPECT: we are a community built on demonstrating the utmost respect of others and an acceptance individually and collectively for the school environment
- COMMUNITY: we develop substantial links that are at the heart of the local community that are beneficial to the school, all school community members and those in wider society
- LEARNING: we offer the very best learning and teaching opportunities so that all our students excel in their own way
- EXCELLENCE: we believe all students should receive the highest quality teaching, learning and enrichment, which provides them with the best chance of success throughout life
Queen's Croft High School
Birmingham Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6PJ
Call us on
Fax us on